Sometimes family law issues can be extremely stressful, and we are here to support you through your experience. In our legal clinics, we can help you with problems arising from family breakdown, especially if you have experienced abuse and trauma from your partner or other family member(s) like:
- Physical, emotional or sexual violence
- Threats to deny access to your children
- Denial of child/spousal support or adequate access to money, food, medical care etc.
- Threats of deportation
If you are experiencing violence or feel you are in immediate danger, call 911.
How we can help:
Our lawyers can help answers legal questions about:
- Guardianship, Parenting, Custody and Access
- Child Support
- Spousal or Partner Support
- Property Division and Exclusive Possession of the Home
- Child Protection
- Restraining and Protection Orders
Please call Grande Prairie Legal Centre if you are in need of family law legal support.
Please check our Event Calendar to see upcoming Family Law Public Legal Information Sessions.